Marketing Fundamentals Ltd is a B2B Content Marketing Agency in London. We work with professional services firms to create Content Marketing and use Social Media to generate prospects and customers for their businesses. Click here to watch a video testimonial from The London Evening Standard. Work with us for a minimum of 6 months and if you are unsatisfied with the amount of new leads and opportunities generated we will refund your money. This guarantee is assessed on a case by case basis.
Content Marketing Agency London
Content Marketing gives professional services firms the opportunity to differentiate themselves from their competition. What problems are your prospects struggling with? Identify those problems and deliver value added content that solves these problems.You will build a relationship and a rapport with your prospects and when the time comes they will choose you because of it. Click here to watch a video testimonial from Architect and Learning Spaces specialist, Alastair Blyth.
The team at Marketing Fundamentals Ltd have lots of experience working with established businesses. We work with mid sized and large businesses in the UK and abroad. We create content marketing that delivers results. Click here to read our Impact Hub Westminster Case Study.
What we’re about
This is the bespoke service that most of our clients choose. We create excellent Content for your business and then distribute on the most effective Social Media platforms for your sector. We increase engagement and generate leads & sales.
Would your staff benefit from a Content Marketing and Social Media Training Day? We have successfully trained marketing departments of mid sized and large businesses empowering them to create excellent Content Marketing.
Are you a solo-preneur or startup? Perhaps you don’t have the resources to hire a Content Marketing Agency or attend a workshop. Is this you? If so, we are sure that you would benefit from our range of online training courses.
Did you come here to read our blog posts? There are over 350 blog posts on our site with great advice for business owners and marketing professionals. Type in a keyword in the search box at the top of our site and the relevant posts will be shown for you. Click here to watch a video testimonial for Mike’s book, How to TurboCharge Your Business with a Blog
Thank you for visiting our site.
- June 23, 2016 - 0 Comments
Social Media is Not Free By Mike Pitt. This is video number 149 and blog post number 356. Mike...
- June 16, 2016 - 0 Comments
Image credit: agencychief.com Social listening is the practice of keeping track of how many times your company or brands...
- June 9, 2016 - 0 Comments
Image Credit: Hubspot If content marketing is part of your job description or you are a business owner no...
- June 2, 2016 - 0 Comments
Image credit: mediaplanet.com Hello everyone. In the online environment everyone wants instant results. If you are a regular reader...
- May 26, 2016 - 0 Comments
Image credit: startups.co.uk Recently I have received 3 requests from young business owners asking if I would be their...
- May 17, 2016 - 0 Comments
Image credit: leadingtrader.com In the UK we may be heading for recession. Most business people do not like to...
- May 11, 2016 - 0 Comments
Image Credit: Google Maps The internet is wonderful and we now have a vast array of tools and platforms...
- May 3, 2016 - 0 Comments
It is impossible to ignore the elephant in the room. There has been a change in the outlook of...
- April 26, 2016 - 0 Comments
Recently I was approached by someone who wanted me to value his LinkedIn Groups. Initially I referred him onto...
- April 20, 2016 - 0 Comments
What is Peek User Testing? By Mike Pitt. This is video number 145 and blog post number 347. Mike...
- April 12, 2016 - 0 Comments
Link to Amazing.com Subscribe to our channel: What is Amazing.com? By Mike Pitt. This is video number 144 and...
- April 4, 2016 - 0 Comments
I am often asked the question, what can Content Marketing achieve for a business? My response has always been...
Products & Courses
Meet the Team
Mike has worked in marketing for 22 years and has a passion for creating effective communications across a number of platforms. A business owner, published author, blogger and consultant...View profile
Karla McDougall is a Digital Marketing Intern with a talent for graphic design and copywriting. She is passionate about content creation, including written blog posts and original imagery, and in content distribution. Karla...View profile
Sally is a talented copywriter and blogger with a great interest in online and social media. Her talents lie in helping to create and deliver award winning campaigns and...View profile
Afsheen is a business writer with more than 6 years of experience in writing on business & IT subjects. Her writing reflects her analytical style- in depth analysis leading...View profile
Micah Guller – Head of Web Development and oversees all website creation and back end functionality for our clients. Micah has 13 years experience working on a diverse range...View profile
- I had the pleasure of first connecting with Mike when we at Outlier Magazine reached out to him for an interview for our entrepreneurial podcast, Outlier On Air. Mike gave a fabulous interview which was well received and continues to gather downloads throughout the globe. His relevant knowledge about online marketing is on pace with the changing trends and he has fresh, new ideas with solid reasoning and examples to support it. Mike has proven himself to be a serious marketer, author and content creator in the online space. We have developed a promising relationship with him and look forward to partnering with him as we grow. It is my pleasure to personally know and work with Mike and I confidently recommend his services.Melinda YeamanCo-founder and Podcaster Outlier Magazine
- Mike is an exceptional marketer who understands the challenges that startups face today - and how to solve them. He has excellent ideas and strategies for creative branding and marketing. I have been in online marketing for over 12 years, have worked with some very well-known marketing professionals, and he is on a par with any of them.Dani Waldropartist at Yeshua's Child Art
- Mike is a great person all around. I have been thinking of a negative aspect from Mike to try and make this recommendation as unbiased as possible, but to be honest, I can't think of any. He is a very creative person who loves the world of marketing. He has a great knowledge in the marketing section, both online and offline. Amazing personality, always great to have him around. From a business partners perspective, 5 stars. He is punctual, he works hard, efficiency is not an issue and most importantly he has a great personality. A great value to any team in any field from every single dynamic. I highly recommend him. Now we are working on a project together www.yourliferecords.com and I cannot wait to see what the future will bring, very confident!Jose Herraez MeloCEO at Visionsolo