We appreciate that you have your businesses to run and there’s a lot to keep your eye on but how long does it take you to write a blog post? How often are you actually posting new blogs? What do you think is the right length of a blog post? If I told that there is a new tool that will help you with your blog post writing how many of you would be interested?
Warning – This is not a magic wand. You will still have to do some hard work but you’re not scared of that, are you? My answer to the question is around 20 minutes but it can take longer depending on whether a lot of research is required. Okay, so what will this new tool do? Please see the list below:
1. Help you create a great platform for your blog.
2.Give you a foolproof system for developing ongoing content for your blog.
3. Break down proven techniques for increasing the reach and profile of your blog.
4. Promote you as a blogger in the blogosphere and your business by association.
5. Increase the profile of your business and generate new leads.
6. Show you how to create an emotional connection with your readers that will keep them coming back to you.
Are you interested? If so, sign up to the mailing list by filling out your first name and email address in the box in the top right of this page. The mailing list will be given more details of this new tool first. We respect your privacy and will never communicate your details to third parties. We look forward to giving you more information when you’ve signed up.
If you would like to discuss any marketing projects please feel free give us a call on +44 (0) 845 226247 or drop us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to the mailing list.
Marketing Fundamentals TeamFollow us on Social Media