Image credit: Marketing Fundamentals Ltd
This is blog post 337. This blog post is an answer I gave on Quora to the question, Which channels should a B2B company use to reach potential customers and effectively promote its product? I decided to share it here because I believe it will help those of you who work in B2B marketing.
Thank you for your question. The niche that you are operational in will affect your choice of channels but broadly speaking a B2B company should create a Content Marketing Plan that includes the following channels:
B2B Company Channels
1. Their company blog on a self hosted WordPress website.
2. Email – For an interesting read on the continued importance of email read this post.
3. Twitter – For greater insight into how to use Twitter click on the link below.
4. LinkedIn – For a great LinkedIn suggestion read this post.
5. SlideShare – For greater insight into how to integrate SlideShare into your Content Marketing Plan read this post.
6. YouTube – For advice on how B2B businesses can use video content read this post.
7. Live events including conferences and seminars. For insight into how to improve ROI from live events read this post.
8. Imaginative Choices – Consider also Quora For Business and Instagram. Read more about Instagram in this post.
B2B Content Marketing Agency London
Marketing Fundamentals Ltd is a B2B Content Marketing Agency in London that creates Content and manages Social Media for Professional Services firms.
If you would like our help creating and executing a Content Marketing Plan for your business or organisation give us a call on +44 (0) 845 2264 247. You can also email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
On our YouTube channel you will find marketing advice, business advice & inspiration. Subscribe if you work in Marketing for Professional Services or are a business owner or solo-preneur trying to grow your business. New uploads on Wednesdays.
I hope you find this information useful.
Founder & CEO
Marketing Fundamentals Ltd
Subscribe to our Youtube channel
Follow us on LinkedIn
This is blog post number 337.